Creative Coaching (1 on 1 coaching/guidance for artists + graphic designers). Limited time introductory pricing.
My name is Emily, and I’m thrilled that you’re here! I pray for the Lord’s leading and grace as I prepare to meet with you virtually (1 on 1) while we explore your art and/or graphic design business. I can’t wait to meet you!
Are you just starting out in graphic design or as an artist? Maybe you’ve been in the field for a while, but you’d like a fresh perspective, feel like you’re in a rut, need inspiration or have specific questions and goals you'd like to process. It’s time for something different. We aren’t meant to do this all alone!
I’ve spent the last 18 years painting and creating digital designs for my business at Blue Chair Blessing (including various types of freelance work, teaching online classes, licensing my art and more). All by God's grace! I will say, it hasn’t always been easy. There were plenty of things I learned the hard way over the years. Looking back, I would have loved to have learned from someone who stomped the path before me. I would spend hours upon hours trying to figure things out (too many headaches). We can always teach ourselves things by researching and YouTube, but sometimes it’s nice to have a person to talk to (1 on 1) who can answer specific questions instead of wasting hours of precious time.
Throughout my business journey, I’ve been married with children, divorced, a single mom, homeschool teacher, part time substitute - lots of scenarios. I know what it’s like to navigate your business and feel totally overwhelmed, alone and depleted. It’s HARD to create like this! Let’s chat, and I will do everything I can to help you on your journey. I’m really looking forward to it!
Areas of Experience: I hope to give you guidance with any of them if you need it.
- Watercolor painting (some guache).
- Acrylic painting (some, but not as much as watercolors).
- Brainstorming new art ideas.
- Digitizing your hand drawn sketches, paintings, or drawings.
- Preparing your files for print.
- Managing your time with kids at home while you’re creating.
- Providing ideas for your printed art: products to print on that fit well with your designs, packages/set ideas, packing, ways to sell them etc.
- Adobe Illustrator.
- Adobe Photoshop (more limited in this area, but still use it all the time).
- Social media - Instagram and Facebook (also guidance with graphics, posting).
- Ideas for multiple streams of income (selling your art in various ways like licensing your art, wholesale, on demand websites etc).
- Creating “presentation sheets” for portfolios.
- Some tax/business technical stuff and copyright info on scripture etc.
- Freelance work.
- Managing website.
Limited time introductory pricing (Zoom, phone call or email correspondence - whichever is best for you).
After purchasing, you’ll receive an email from me within 48 hours.
Our meetings will include (but not limited to):
- Brainstorming ideas.
- Giving feedback on your social media and website (if you have one).
- Guidance in any of the subjects listed from my "Areas of Experience" section.
- Going over and answering the questions from your completed questionnaire.
- Discussing your next steps to take (action plan).
The Lord bless you and keep you.